Quad Safari Tour
QUAD SAFARI TOUR DETAILS
Would you like to make your holiday unforgettable? Want to try an adventure that is both adrenaline-filled and safe? What about some crazily cool photos and videos for your Instagram? Then Yaman Tour offers you Quad Safari in the Taurus Mountains which take their names from Greek mythology. You will not only have an exciting Buggy drive but also have a journey in the beautiful Turkish countryside and pass-through farms in the hills of Alanya. Our shuttle bus will take you to the meeting point where you will be informed about the wild drive conditions, and trained on the wheel briefly to make sure all safety precautions are understood. Don’t worry it is as easy as an automatic shift car and anyone can do it without any license. Gas pedal boosts and break stops. What else then? Dusty and rough roads will take you to the river through the giant pine trees and hundreds of years old plane trees. Crossing ice-cold river and mud sumps is a part of the route so better not to wear your Sunday bests and be ready to get a bit dirty. We take time to have a break, take pictures, and swim in the river. Then the gang sets off again in convoy and leads back to the garage through the orange trees. Our quad safari ride is around 20 kilometers and 2.5 hours long in total. Our guests can choose to ride on one quad with one person or two individuals sharing one quad for an additional 5€. Children under the age of 12 can ride with their parents in the same quad.
ITINERARY OF ALANYA QUAD SAFARI TOUR:
* Pick-up from hotels and flats in Alanya
*Arrival at quad safari station close to the river in the forest.
* Professional instructors and guides provide information and briefings on quad biking at our station.
* Practice riding
* Quad bike riding on rural and woodland terrain and roads on the Taurus Mountain slopes.
* During the tour, there will be some opportunities to drink and relax.
* Make your way back to the quad bike station.
* Dropping off at your Alanya hotels and flats
* Pick up/drop off from hotels and apartments in Alanya
* Guide, instructors
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND TIPS:
* Wear comfortable shoes, sunglasses, and a handkerchief to keep dirt and dust off your face. You can also provide them at our station.
* Wearing fresh and expensive clothing is not advised as they will become filthy and dusty.
* Bring your bathing suits if you wish to cool off in the river.